Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Finds - Operation Beautiful

I was at the gym the other day, painfully attempting to pass the time by rapidly flipping through magazines and watching lame daytime tv when I stumbled upon a tiny little blurb in...I think...the September issue of Self magazine for this movement/website called Operation Beautiful. The goal of Operation Beautiful is to put an end to all that internal negative "self-talk" us women do, through leaving anonymous notes in public places (public restroom mirrors, the scale at the gym, etc) that are meant to encourage and motivate the reader.

I LOVE this website. Let's be honest....every now and again, we all need a little bit of a pick me up that can only be delivered through a kind word or deed. Here are a few of my recent favorites from the Operation Beautiful website...









Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment