Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Finds - Awesome Necklaces Under $50

I freely admit that when it comes to my jewelry, I'm a boring traditionalist. Same necklace, same earrings, same rings. Nothing fun or exciting about my jewelry collection what-so-ever. In spite of my boringness, I'm always browsing the jewelry sections in all my favorite shops, looking at all the eye candy in preparation for the day I decide to step outside of my oh so square box and here are a few of my faves.....



Leaf an Impression Necklace by ModCloth - $16.99


Cutenkhamun Necklace by ModCloth - $21.99


Floral Layered Necklace by Forever 21 - $10.80








Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I have scored so many fabulous bargain basement accessories at Modcloth and Forever 21!

    ReplyDelete